Atlanta is a vibrant cultural, economic, and culinary powerhouse. This is the home of the The Coca Cola Company and the Home Depot Empires. There are plenty of intersting sites in Atlanta, Georgia. I love the Georgia State Capitol Building.
The city is home to a plethora of high-end chef-driven restaurants in Atlanta’s neighborhood including: Bocado, Bacchanalia, Flip Burger Boutique, and Miller Union in West Midtown, Empire State South in Midtown and Two Urban Licks and Rathbun’s on the east side. On Buford Highway, from Buckhead to Gwinnett County, Atlanta has plenty of international food and ethnic restaurants including Vietnamese, Indian, Cuban, Korean, Mexican, Chinese and Ethiopian. Local landmarks include: The Varsity (opened in 1928) and Mary Mac’s Tea Room (opened in 1945). Paschal’s and the Busy Bee Cafe are local soul food favorites.
Get your tickets here: http://atlfoodandwinefestival.com/. Support the Festival Founders Council’s charitable partners. Join award-winning chefs, sommeliers and beverage innovators for a four-day culinary journey through Atlanta at the 2nd annual Atlanta Food & Wine Festival.
Here’s a snapshot of the events:
1. Learning Experiences More than 80 carefully-crafted cooking and cocktail demonstrations, technique labs, food and beverage tasting seminars and panel discussions.
2. Tasting Experiences Festival Tasting Tents like none other with chef-curated “trails” to guide guests through the best flavors of the region and other Southern regions around the globe.
3. Connoisseur Experience Limited in quantity. An exclusive program with reserve food and beverage classes and tastings and access to a very special Connoisseur Lounge.
Dr. EveAnn Lovero is the Queen of Bacchanalia Events and writes Travel Guides @ www.vino-con-vista.com
- 27th Annual Hilton Head Island Wine and Food Festival 2012 in South Carolina (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Taste Washington 2012: A Food and Wine Festival in Seattle (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Cancun Riviera Maya Food and Wine Festival 2012 in Mexico: “Taste the New World” (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Pebble Beach Food and Wine Festival 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- 30th Annual Aspen Food and Wine Festival in Colorado (vinoconvistablog.me)
- The Austin Food and Wine Festival 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Raise Your Glass to the Celebrity Chefs at the South Beach Wine and Food Festival for Generating over $17 million for FIU (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Top Seafood and Wine Festivals (wine-festivals.vinoconvistablog.com)
- Check Out the Spruce Goose at the McMinnville Food and Wine Classic 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)