Attend the Food and Wine Festival Palm Desert 2012 with a stellar gathering of culinary stars from the Food Network and James Beard winners. The 3-day culinary celebration is scheduled for March 23-25, 2012.
More than 50 fine dining restaurants and over 80 premium wine brands from around the world will participate in the event at this sunny, world-class golf mecca in the heart of Southern California’s famed Coachella Valley. Notable chefs such as Sara Moulton, Roy Yamaguchi, Adam Gertler, Alejandra Schrader and Mark Peel will be there.
Here are some of the highlights of the Festival:
On Friday, March 23rd between 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. there will be a four-course gourmet luncheon hosted by several James Beard Award Winning Chefs. Lunch will feature “tastes of the world” recipes by Sara Moulton, Jimmy Schmidt and Hallie Harron. The meal will be prepared by Scott Robertson and uests will enjoy Taittinger Champagne, premium wines by Craggy Range and live music from Andy Fraga Jr.
On Saturday, March 24 from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. attend the extravagant culinary celebration under the Big White Tent with grand tastings, celebrity chef demonstrations, wine seminars and book signings.
This charity event benefits the Friends of the James Beard Foundation, Endowed Scholarship Fund of the Culinary Institute of America and Les Dames d’Escoffier International. For a complete listing of each participating chef, restaurant, winery, sponsor visit: www.palmdesertfoodandwine.com
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides @ www.vino-con-vista.com
- The Austin Food and Wine Festival 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Taste Washington 2012: A Food and Wine Festival in Seattle (vinoconvistablog.me)
- 27th Annual Hilton Head Island Wine and Food Festival 2012 in South Carolina (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Cancun Riviera Maya Food and Wine Festival 2012 in Mexico: “Taste the New World” (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Raise Your Glass to the Celebrity Chefs at the South Beach Wine and Food Festival for Generating over $17 million for FIU (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Historic Wentworth by the Sea in New Hampshire is having their 2012 Annual Winter Wine Festival (vinoconvistablog.me)
- “The Best Thing I Ever Ate” at the South Beach Wine and Food Festival 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)