Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City will host the Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival 2012.
WHEN: July 26–29, 2012.
WHERE: The festival will take place across all four Caesars’ Atlantic City properties: Caesars, Harrah’s Resort, Showboat and Bally’s.
The Festival will feature some of the culinary world’s most renowned chefs including: Anne Burrell, Tyler Florence, Robert Irvine, Paula Deen, Aaron Sanchez, Buddy Valastro and Andrew Zimmern.
For more information visit: www.acfoodandwine.com to purchase tickets.
- Mia Seminar Series: America’s premier wine-tasting seminars return to the shore with Michael Green’s hands-on seminar, designed to educate oenophiles with exemplary wines from around the world.
- Book Store & Signings: Throughout the weekend, festival goers are given a wonderful opportunity to shop for their favorite cookbooks from the festival personalities and meet their favorite culinary idols.
- Define “Cheese-Steak”: Join our guest celebrity chef as he walks you through a who’s who of cheese steaks while local sub shops battle it out for votes in the contest to find the “Best Of” this Philadelphia classic.
- Sunset Sliders, Sushi & Saki: Summer nights along the Jersey coastline are like none other and when you add a chic, rooftop party with Sushi & Saki, then it must be at Caesars. This is our unique version of a ‘surf and turf’ party atop the Pool Deck at Caesars, all paired with Saki tasting.
- Sweet & Stylish: Blending designer fashion and sensual desserts, Chef Buddy Valastro from Cake Boss and owner of Carlo’s Bakery in Hoboken, NJ, will create the ultimate nightlife event and one-of-a-kind showcase of style and decadance, displaying favorite specialty cocktails and sweets for your tasting pleasure.
|Schedule of Events (Printable PDF Version)||Property||Location||Price||Event Times|
|Thursday, July 26|
|Festival Poolside Launch Party||HAC||The Pool||$55||8-11pm|
|Friday, July 27|
|The Grand Market & Italian Village (Session 1)||CAC||Grand Ballrm||$55||6-10pm|
|Dinner Impossible with Chef Robert Irvine||BAC||Arturo’s||$85||7-10pm|
|Define “Cheese Steak” with Guest Chef||SAC||Main Lot||$65||8-11pm|
|Book Signing with Andrew Zimmern||CAC||Circus Maximus||$99||8-9pm|
|New Jersey Says “Drink My Beer”||CAC||Spa Deck||$55||10p-midnite|
|Saturday, July 28|
|Bizarre Brunch with Andrew Zimmern||CAC||Atlantic Grill||$85||10a-noon|
|Blind Leading the Blind: Mystery Wine Tasting||CAC||Mia||$45||11am-noon|
|Blues, Brews & BBQ||CAC||Main Lot||$65||12-3pm|
|Grand Market & Italian Village (Session 2)||CAC||Grand Ballrm||$55||12-4pm|
|Buddy Valastro: Viking Cooking School||HAC||Viking School||$149||12-1pm|
|Chef in Restaurant: Anne Burrell||HAC||The Reserve||$65||12-3pm|
|The Colors of Spain with Michael Green||CAC||Mia||$45||1-3pm|
|Phillips Seafood’s “Spiked Brunch”||PIER||Phillips Seafood||$75||1pm-|
|Book Signing with Nadia G||CAC||Circus Maximus||$99||1-2pm|
|Book Signing with Buddy Valastro||CAC||Circus Maximus||$99||2:30-3:30p|
|Grapes and Regions You Probably Don’t Know…||CAC||Mia||$45||3-4pm|
|Nadia G: Viking Cooking School||HAC||Viking School||$149||3-4pm|
|Book Signing with Tyler Florence||CAC||Circus Maximus||$99||4-5pm|
|Sunset Sliders, Sushi & Sparkles||CAC||Pool Deck||$65||5-7pm|
|Chef in Restaurant: Paula Deen||SAC||Mansion Café||$125||5-7pm|
|Grand Market & Italian Village (Session 3)||CAC||Grand Ballrm||$55||6-10pm|
|Tasting of Bourbon and Scotch Whiskey||CAC||Boardwalk||$40||6pm-|
|Tyler Florence: Viking Cooking School||HAC||Viking School||$149||7-8pm|
|Book Signing with Anne Burrell||CAC||Circus Maximus||$99||7:30-8:30p|
|Sweet & Stylish||CAC||Palladium Ballrm||$85||8-11pm|
|Blushing Beyond White Zinfandel||CAC||Boardwalk||$40||8pm|
|Diana Henderiks: Viking Cooking School||HAC||Viking School||$65||8-9pm|
|Drew Estate Cigar & Whiskey Gala||CAC||Spa Deck||$90||10p-midnite|
|Wine Down 101: Fast Track to Wine Expertise||CAC||Boardwalk||$40||10pm|
|Sunday, July 29|
|Your Morning Cup||CAC||Diamond Club||$40||10am-1pm|
|The Gospel Brunch with Paula Deen||CAC||Music Hall||$60||10am-1pm|
|Grand Market & Italian Village (Session 4)||CAC||Grand Ballrm||$55||12-4pm|
|Book Signing with Paula Deen||CAC||Circus Maximus||$99||1:30pm|
|HAC – Harrah’s Atlantic City|
|BAC – Bally’s Atlantic City|
|CAC – Caesars Atlantic City|
|SAC – Showboat Atlantic City|
This year, Caesars Entertainment has partnered with local charity, the Community Food Bank of New Jersey, to be the official sponsor of the Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival. The community Food Bank of NJ fights hunger and poverty by distributing food and groceries, providing education and training and developing new programs to help low income individuals meet their basic needs. As a non-profit organization, The Community Food Bank of NJ acts as the central food distribution center for other non-profits in New Jersey that serve individuls including local soup kitchens, food pantries and shelters.
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides and Apps @ www.vino-con-vista.com