The VIBIANA in Downtown Los Angeles features a exhibition space as well as an outdoor area for a spectacular Vino con Vista! The Vibiana is one of the original architectural landmarks of Los Angeles. It was built in 1876 as a cathedral.
“Since 2002, the relic remains of Vibiana are housed in the mausoleum of the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels. The former Cathedral of Saint Vibiana in Los Angeles, California was dedicated to her.”
Live entertainment, mixology and food demonstrations will be offered by LA’s top chefs; oenologists will explain how to taste and recognize great wines. The French-native guitarist and singer Nathalie Alice will perform an eclectic repertoire of jazz-inspired arrangements of French songs, as well as, American and Latin classics including: Edith Piaf, Serge Gainsbourg, Claude Bolling, Brigitte Bardot, Charles Aznavour, Gershwin, Irving Berlin, Cy Coleman, A.C. Jobim.
During two sessions, from 3-6 p.m. and 7-10 p.m., attendees will be able to pair and compare, taste and take home their favorite selections.
General admission costs $75 and includes food and wine pairings, entertainment, mixology and food demonstrations.
- Key Largo Food and Wine Festival 2012 in Florida’s Beautiful Bay
- 2012 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Beverage and Mixology Seminars!
- Los Angeles Food and Wine Festival 2012
- COCHON 555: The 2012 Grand Cochon Winner was Chef Jason Vincent of Nightwood in Chicago
- Moderate quake shakes Southern Calif.; none hurt
- More chalk protests planned for downtown Art Walk: L.A. Now Live
- Plate by Plate 2012 – An Annual Food and Wine Tasting Event